STI Testing and Treatment
STI Testing & Treatment
Where to get STI Testing & Treatment
Did you know that, if left untreated, STIs can cause serious damage to your body and can be passed to your partner without your knowledge? You do not have to have symptoms to be contagious; you can spread the disease at any time. Testing and treatment are important for your health and your partner’s health. Gateway Express Testing offers Confidential Low Cost STI Testing and Treatment for the following:
For more information or to schedule an appointment text us at 405-354-4283
What are Symptoms of a STI?
The symptoms of an STI are different depending on the infection. Many STIs do not cause any noticeable symptoms, so the only way to know for sure if you have an STI is to get tested. You can get an STI from having sex with someone who has no symptoms. Just like you, that person might not even know they have an STI. Some possible signs of an STI include the following:
- Discharge from the penis or vagina
- Rashes and sores on skin
- Painful urination
- Blisters, sores, and itching on or around the genitals
- Damage to internal organs
- Fever and headaches
- Abdominal pain
- Strong odor
- If you have experienced any of these symptoms it is very important to get tested for a SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE. Make an appointment today to discuss your symptoms and learn more about STI testing and treatment.
What do I do if I Think I have an STI?
Treating STIs early is important to prevent more serious and long-term complications. If you think you have an STI:
- Do not continue to have sex, this includes Oral sex.
- Contact Gateway Express Testing to get tested immediately.
- Notify your recent sexual partner(s) if you are diagnosed with an STI.
If you are sexually active, including oral sex, you are at risk for an STI. For more information or to schedule a
test please contact us today